2008年8月23日 星期六

Thank you for the music

I'm nothing special, In fact I'm a bit of a bore

我沒有特別之處,而且我這個人還挺無趣的

If I tell a joke, you've probably heard it before

如果我說笑話,說不定你還會嫌冷

But I have a talent, a wonderful thing

但是我有一項神奇的天賦

'Cause everyone listens when I start to sing

因為當我開始歌唱,每個人都會停下來聽

I'm so grateful and proud

我心中既感激又驕傲

All I want is to sing it out loud

我只想大聲的唱出來



*So I say

所以我要說

Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing

感謝祢賜給我音樂,這些唱過的歌

Thanks for all the joy they're bringing

感謝它們帶來的歡樂

Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty

我老實的問自己,沒了音樂還活的下去嗎?

What would life be?

人生會變成什麼樣子?

Without a song or a dance what are we?

沒了音樂和舞蹈,我們還算什麼?

So I say thank you for the music

因此我要說:感謝祢賜給我音樂

For giving it to me

將它們賜給了我



Mother says I was a dancer before I could walk

媽媽說我還不會走路就會跳舞

She says I began to sing long before I could talk

她還說我還不會說話就開始唱歌了

And I've often wondered, how did it all start?

我自己也在想:那是怎麼開始的?

Who found out that nothing can capture a heart Like a melody can?

有誰發現還有什麼能像旋律一樣抓住我的心?

Well, whoever it was, I'm a fan (*)

嗯!不論如何,我就是個音樂迷



(REPEAT*)



I've been so lucky, I am the girl with golden hair

我一直都很幸運,是個金髮女孩

I wanna sing it out to everybody

我要大聲的歌頌給每一個人

What a joy, what a life, what a chance!

這是多麼快樂!多美的人生!多棒的機會!



(REPEAT*)





See my bookshelf...



挪威的森林(上下冊)的圖像

挪威的森林(上下冊)

村上村樹

沒有留言:

張貼留言